Home / Community (page 3)

Community

Community

Social Workers wanted in South Africa

social workers

*Expanding horizon of work Phela Workforce Management Solutions is a South African-based company offering employee assistance programmes (EAP) to corporate companies. Our services include short term face to face counselling. We are now expanding to other regions of Africa, as a result we are currently looking to partner with counsellors …

Read More »

Chief E.O. Adesoye: The exit of a juggernaut

Asiwaju Emmanuel Adesoye...who succeeds him?

*As the giant goes home to sleep From Muideen Ibrahim It is an established fact that Chief Emmanuel Olatunji Adesoye, came to this sinful world, saw and conquered. He conquered, hence the magnitude of the people present at this specially organised tribute that was packaged by Offa Descendants’ Union, National …

Read More »

NAPTIP arrests herbalist who sells new babies in Abuja

Julie Okah-Donli NAPTIP DG

*Chigozie Emmanuel, aka Akuchi is the herbalist National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP) has arrested a 38-year-old herbalist, Chigozie Emmanuel, aka Akuchi, for selling new born babies in Abuja. NAPTIP said in a statement on Sunday in Abuja that Emmanuel is from Enugu State and the …

Read More »

Help Stella Monye save her only son!

Stella Monye

*Why The Caged Bird Cried: “MY SON’S 17 YEARS OF PAIN AND MISERY” Read Stella Monye yourself: “My life, these days, is like a fish out of water. I am gasping every second. Sometimes, I wondered how I am still standing. I am miserably searching my pathways to this thing …

Read More »

IGP to Tor Tiv: We will apprehend, prosecute perpetrators

The Tor Tiv with the IGP during the visit

*All we want is security of lives and properties Inspector-General of Police, Alhaji Ibrahim Kpotun-Idris, has reiterated the commitment of the Nigeria Police Force to apprehend and prosecute perpetrators of new year killings in Benue. He assured the Tor Tiv, Prof James Ayatse, in his palace. Kpotun-Idris solicited for the …

Read More »