Muhammadu Buhari will re-contest in 2019 — Campaign Organisation
*Except he returns in 2019, this country will be destroyed
Buhari Campaign Organisation (BOG) said Tuesday that President Muhammadu Buhari will seek for a second term in 2019.
The organisation said two years of the APC-led government had impacted more positively on Nigerians than the 16 years of the PDP.
The organisation, which brought about 14 Imams and six pastors together, offered prayers for Buhari’s quick recovery and expressed optimism that the remaining two years in the first phase of the administration would be better.
Addressing newsmen at the Buhari Campaign Organisation (BCO) headquarters, in Abuja, the Acting National Co-ordinator of the organisation, Alhaji Danladi Pasali, said Buhari had within the last two years laid the foundation for good governance in Nigeria.
He explained that if Buhari did not contest in 2019, disgruntled forces would take over and destroy the country.
He called on Nigerians to support the government in order to sustain its effort at building a peaceful and enduring democratic legacy in the country.
“His second coming in 2019 is important for the survival of Nigeria. Except he returns in 2019, this country will be destroyed; and we can assure you that Mr President will contest again. BCO appreciates the progress made so far towards ensuring security, revitalising the economy and tackling corruption,” he said.