Organising Secretaries wanted in States, FCT
Who we are: NSDFI is a recognised leader in the field of sports development funding.
Due to our rapid growth, an exciting opportunity with this booming business awaits the right candidate. This is a dynamic, fast-paced and friendly environment that will suit an energetic and strategic thinker with clear vision and solid networking and communication skills. This is an opportunity to join a respected company at this management level.
You’ll work as a trusted and integral team member reporting directly to the Brand Manager.
You will be responsible for researching new business opportunities and finding new clients, leveraging the brand reputation and your own industry contacts to best effect.
The project: We are coordinating a national women Under 17 football competition for a client. In each state, there shall be an Organising Secretary in every state of the Federation.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the National Organising Secretary of the competition.
- Get every local government area in your state to have an Organising Secretary;
You will need:
- A deep passion for sports development and competition involving female football players;
- A proven ability to plan, develop and execute business development strategies;
- Experience social networking
- Demonstrated ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent communication, listening and presentation skills
- A degree is preferred, but not essential
Our fast-paced and supportive environment will offer you lots of benefits, including a friendly team, flexible working arrangements, and opportunities for training and development. This is a challenging role that will deliver great rewards to the right applicant.
If this sounds like the right place and position for you, please send your resume to NSDFI, Abuja-Nigeria or firstname.lastname@example.org Make the subject: Organising Secretary.