*Secrets you must know about work
We are saved to serve God. And service to God is a privilege. Success is work and work is a gift from God! We are called and anointed to work. Work is not a curse; work is a blessing from God!
Acts 13:2 (KJV)
As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them.
We are separated for work. Ministry is work. We are called to work. Therefore work is necessary for the call for to be fulfilled. Work is necessary for a life of satisfaction and fulfilment. There is something you are called to do and unless you do it, your calling is wasted. Ministry is not about fame. Those who go after fame end up in disgrace. If you don’t pursue grace, you will end up in disgrace.
We are all given work to do. Mark 13:34, “For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.” Notice the scripture says that every man is given his work. No one is expected to be idle. Idleness leads to poverty and frustration.
Matthew 9:37-38, “Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few… Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.”
God did not design you for begging; you are too talented to be a beggar! If you are prepared to labour you will come into favour.
Some things you must know about work
- Work is necessary for result. There is nothing you’re trying to achieve that will not require work. God wanted the world, he worked. Jesus worked-John 5:17, “But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.” Your desires will never become reality until you work. Proverbs 14:23, “In all labour there is profit: but the talk of the lips tendeth only to penury.” You must therefore find the required work and do it if you are to succeed in life. You are gifted to do something. God has given everyone an ability to work in one area or another. We are equipped and designed for work.
- The quality of work determines the quality of result. It is not enough to work, your work must be of the highest quality to attract the highest reward.
- Work requires time.
- You don’t quit until the work is done. The Bible says God worked for six days and was done on the sixth day and then rested. Many want to rest when they have not achieved anything. Jesus worked. John 4:34, “Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.” John 17:4, “I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.”
- Only the living can work. Ecclesiastes 9:10, “Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.” The time to make impact is now. Make use of every opportunity you have to serve God and humanity. You have only this time; don’t waste it.
- Work while you are still young. Certain things are difficult in the evening of your life. John 9:4, “I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.” We are here for a season just as we are here for a reason. A time is coming when you are no longer going to be able to work so you must make use of your time on earth and make the impact you were designed to make. Time is life so spend it wisely while you have the strength and energy. You should work in such a way that at 50 you should already have a house of your own, as well as other things that make people run around every day. At 50 you should not be struggling with landlords!
- Labour must be according to divine pattern to work. John 5:19. The reason most work fails to produce desired results is because they lack divine backing and they lack divine backing because they are done according to divine purpose. You are on earth for an assignment and not just to do anything. Most people do just anything to survive, completely disregarding the reason they are here. You must discover what you are sent to do and where you are sent to do it. God sent you to solve certain problems for people in your generation and not just to make ends meet. You are a solution to someone’s problem. You are designed for impact and the more you are able to make that impact the more you are rewarded. What you are gifted to do well points to your assignment. You are not created to do everything. No one is good for nothing; no one is good for everything but everyone is good for something. If you feel worthless it’s because you have not discovered your gifts or because you have ignored them. Find your gift, develop it through training and use it until you are able to serve the public with it and then you will find fulfilment.
- Labour must be anointed for it to work. Luke 4:16-18. The anointing does not exempt one from work. The more anointed you are, the more work you do and the more results you get. John 14:12
- The Labourer is rewarded. There is pay for work done. Low level work or low level impact attracts low level pay. You are rewarded for your contributions and not for your acquisitions. God rewards those who work or serve according to divine purpose. Hebrews 6:10, “For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.” It is not enough to work, do something worth rewarding. Embrace work if you want to live well. Instead of asking what can I get out of life; you should be asking how much value can I add to the people around me? Realize that people are not rewarded for their needs but for their value. The more valuable you are the higher your reward; so seek to be more valuable!
- Anointed work is a covenant access to a life of colour and dignity. Embrace work if you want to live well. John 12:26, “If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.”
I command your buried potential to come alive in Jesus name! Everything that is covering your glory gives way now in Jesus name! God will distinguish you in service and use you to bless lives around the word, in Jesus name!
You will not labour in vain; you will not bring forth for trouble. Every satanic basket collecting your profit burns to ashes now, in Jesus name!!!