*Its your right to grow explosively if you do these things
“Though thy beginning was small, yet thy latter end should greatly increase.” Job 8:7
This is the mind of God: GREAT INCREASE!! It doesn’t matter how small you start, God wants you to become really big at the end. This applies to an individual, a church or a corporate organization. Most people make the mistake of wanting to start big; start small while retaining your goal of a great outcome. Stay with it, be committed to it and soon your dream will be fulfilled.
“There was a man named Jabez who was more honorable than any of his brothers. His mother named him Jabez because his birth had been so painful. He was the one who prayed to the God of Israel, “Oh, that you would bless me and expand my territory! Please be with me in all that I do, and keep me from all trouble and pain!” And God granted him his request.” 1Chronicles 4:9-10 (NLT).
God granted him his request because it was in line with His will for his children.
Notice however that his change did not come until he did something.
You must understand that there are conditions we need to fulfil if we are going to increase.
Let us look at some of them.
- Growth requires vision. Jabez saw himself differently from how his parents saw him. They associated him with pain, difficulty, poverty and littleness. He was able to visualize something better and bigger and a more prosperous life. He cried out and reached out for it.
I don’t know how your parents saw you or what they have associated you with. You don’t have to accept the characterization of your parents, friends or enemies; you can be better and you can be bigger!
You need to see something better if you are going to have something better. As far as your eyes can see. Everything happens in your mind before it happens in your life. So your size is limited by your vision. The size of your prosperity is limited by the size of your dream.
But this is one important thing I don’t want you to miss concerning your vision. It does not speak at the beginning especially a huge vision. Habakkuk 2:2-3, “And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.  For the vision is yet for an appointed time, BUT AT THE END IT SHALL SPEAK, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.” It may appear like not much is happening but you have to stay with it. Remain focused. Many different things have happened but I’ve stayed with the vision God gave me. We are not there yet but we have made tremendous progress and I am certain it will surely come to pass!
Vision requires focus! People will laugh at you but stay with your vision. People may leave you but don’t leave your vision. People may even try to undermine you but stay with your vision. You may even make mistakes and feel discouraged but stay with it! You may struggle for a long time but stay with it! “…but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.” Someone’s vision which was spoken over 25 years is at the point of fulfilment now! God is stirring and waking up things and bringing them into alignment that the vision may be fulfilled. There will be a tremendous difference within a few months to one year. At the end, it shall speak! That prophetic season of fulfilment has come!
- Growth requires passion. Every accomplishment begins with a strong desire. The level of your hunger will determine the efforts you are prepared to make in order to make things happen in your life. It takes a strong desire to produce great results. The question is, how badly do you want to expand? You could discern the hunger for growth in Jabez. You could see the hunger in the tone of Hannah’s prayer (the mother of the Prophet Samuel). Every person who has accomplished a great result has been a man or woman of great passion. Passion enables you to make the required sacrifice to get things done. Lose everything but not your passion to succeed. When you find a man of passion you find a man of possessions! When you find a man of great passion you find a man of great results! When you find a man of great passion you find a man of great position! It is your passion that distinguishes you from the rest.
- Growth requires passionate prayer. Jabez’ hunger for change drove him to pray passionately. He got answers! 1Chronicles 4:9-10 (NLT). Same with Hannah! You don’t pray casual prayers when destiny is on the line. You travail to birth souls into the Kingdom (Isaiah 66:8) and travail to get them established (Galatians 4:19). EVERY DELIVERY REQUIRES LABOUR! It takes praying for the lost to get them converted.
Your prayer for enlargement must begin with prayer for the enlargement of the church. Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. When you pray for the multiplication and advancement of the church, your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly (Matthew 6:6).
- Growth requires effort. “He becometh poor that dealeth with a slack hand: but the hand of the diligent maketh rich.” Proverbs 10:4. He remains small who is unwilling to work. Personal growth requires personal effort; likewise corporate growth requires corporate effort. For Isaac to grow his business and finances, he had to cultivate a very large expanse of land and sowed seeds even when the conditions were not favourable. It was the time of famine.
- Growth requires good health. “But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.” Malachi 4:2. Whether it is an individual, a company, church or nation, health is required for growth. A healthy economy is a growing economy. God will heal your mind, body, business and everything that needs healing and you will grow and become very great, in Jesus name!
Get ready for explosive growth in every area of life, in Jesus name.