How to benefit from divine visitation
- Hunger for change. A burning desire for divine intervention is usually the prerequisite for attracting the hand of God into your situation.
- Pray for divine intervention. “…ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.” (John 16:24) Come with your written 10 Prayer Requests for corporate prayers for seven days. You see there is something about corporate praying that makes it effective. It takes advantage of the power of agreement. It is a powerful provision in the Scripture. “Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19. The faith of others enhances yours.
Write down your needs: your expectations and bring. They shall be placed on the altar for the seven days of this divine encounter. The God of Sarah, Hannah, Zechariah the father of John the Baptist and the God of Elijah will answer you by fire. Experience this unforgettable divine encounter that is guaranteed to radically change your life. We have had instances in which all ten prayer requests where answered within a month of the programme. Almost all within the year!
- Be present to receive. You have to be there. Be at the place where it is happening. It is not enough to be physically present, pay attention during ministration. Some people sleep during services and wonder why nothing is happening in their lives. You must then be present for the 7 DAYS OF WONDER (23rd -29th January, 2017) to take delivery of your own allocation. No one can collect yours for you. God is stirring the water; no one can jump in for you. No one dipped himself in the River Jordan for Naaman to be healed (2Kings 5:14, “14Then went he down, and dipped himself seven times in Jordan, according to the saying of the man of God: and his flesh came again like unto the flesh of a little child, and he was clean.”) He had to go in by himself seven times and he received his miracle. Your physical presence and participation is a requirement. It is up to you!
- Expect to receive. Expectation is powerful. Expectation is proof of faith (Hebrews 11:6). Expectation qualifies you for receivership. It separates you. It transfers you from the masses who need miracles…to the chosen who receive them. Expect to receive from God. Psalm 62:5, “My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him.” He is eager to bless and give you everything you need. The crippled man at the Beautiful Gate expected to receive something from Peter and John; he got more than he expected. He got healed (Acts 3:5-8). Good things happen to those who expect them. Proverbs 23:18, “For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off.” Make up your mind that you will not go home empty handed. Come and meet Jesus the Saviour, Healer, Deliverer and Provider! Come and meet Jesus the Solution! Expect your needs to be met.
- Help someone to receive. Come with your neighbours. Come with your colleagues in your office. Come With Family And Friends. Come with four or five families.
Why you must come with family and friends
Won’t it be nice if every member of your family and all your friends are saved, blessed and serving the Lord? Joshua said, “…but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.” Joshua 24:15. Cornelius gathered all the people in his household and his friends to wait for the apostolic team led by Apostle Peter whom God had earlier prepared in a vision to minister to them. “And Cornelius waited for them, and had called together his kinsmen and near friends.” (Acts 10:24) He gathered them to be ministered to. This was not an assembly called by man; it was a divinely ordered convocation to unfold God’s agenda for the inclusion of the gentiles in the family of God. God was going to deliver to them the same privileges and blessings that the Jews have been enjoying as the chosen race. They were going to receive what they had never had before.
God was going to launch them into a completely new realm and they all had to be present to hear it from God’s appointed vessel for the hour. Acts 10:33, “Now therefore are we all here present before God, to hear all things that are commanded thee of God.” He realized the importance of including all members of his family so that he will not later have problems carrying anyone of them along.
A new dispensation is about to begin in your life, family, finances, business, ministry, social life, etc. You cannot afford to miss it. Bring all the people that are dear to you so that God can touch them together with you.
Escape the growing hardship facing the world today
Do not miss this TIME of unforgettable divine VISITATION. Take full advantage of this great move of the Holy Spirit and escape from oppression, delay, barrenness, frustration, poverty, sickness, failure, defeat and the growing economic and social problems facing the world today.
The darkness and hardship facing the world will continue to intensify according to biblical prophecy but we will shine because of the special light God is releasing from heaven. Isaiah 60:2, “1Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. 2For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.” There is enlightenment for the hour designed to put you above the financial plight facing the world today.
Make sure you partake of the divine impartation programmed for your lifting and breakthrough for this hour. The glory (the wealth) of God is about to be seen in your life but you must be present at the place when this manifestation of the Spirit is taking place.
This is the set time for your favour
It is time for you to shine forth in the kingdom of your Father- “43Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father.” Philippians 2:14. It is time for you to shine as the star! Your future, your destiny lie in your hands!
It is time for you to into your Promised Land, in Jesus name!