Divine visitation is not new but it’s also not common. Divine visitation is a season of heightened awareness of the divine presence. God is present all the time but this season makes us more aware of that presence for our benefit.
The ANNUAL GATHERING OF SHINING STARS (AGSS) is a HOLY CONVOCATION designed to put an end to poverty and disgrace in your life. The AGSS is a divine visitation at the nation’s capital Abuja.
When God visited Solomon, he was blessed with wisdom and wealth of unprecedented magnitude 1Kings 3:5-13.
10 Things To Expect In Divine Visitation
- Divine promotion takes place.
- Long standing problems are solved cheaply. Hannah was delivered from barrenness of a long time. “21And the LORD visited Hannah, so that she conceived, and bare three sons and two daughters.” 1Samuel 2:21.
- Tears are wiped away and frustration gives way to celebration.
- When there is divine visitation, prayers are answered. 1Samuel 2:21.
- When the Lord visits, God’s promises and prophecies are fulfilled. “1And the LORD visited Sarah as he had said, and the LORD did unto Sarah as he had spoken. 2For Sarah conceived, and bare Abraham a son in his old age, at the set time of which God had spoken to him.” Genesis 21:1-2. In this divine visitation, every prophecy hanging over your life to be fulfilled. Every promise of God will become reality.
- When God visits, abundance is released. Ruth 1:6, “Then she arose with her daughters in law, that she might return from the country of Moab: for she had heard in the country of Moab how that the LORD had visited his people IN GIVING THEM BREAD.” When God visited Solomon, he was blessed with wisdom and wealth of unprecedented magnitude 1Kings 3:5-13. This is a holy convocation designed to put an end to poverty and disgrace.
- Vital keys for receiving and enjoying your allocation are passed to you by God’s prophet and ministers ordained by God for the hour. Kingdom Keys are handed to children of God to distinguish them and make them successful.
- When there is divine visitation, deliverance is inevitable; the works of darkness are destroyed, miracles, particularly difficult ones, take place and destinies are restored and fulfilled- Ex 3:16; 4:31. When God gave us this Ministry, He summarized the mandate in the name He gave to the Ministry: DAYSPRING. It speaks of the MESSIANIC VISITATION for the purpose of giving light to them that sit in darkness and the shadow of death, afflicted and oppressed by the enemy. “78Through the tender mercy of our God; whereby the dayspring from on high hath visited us, 79To give light to them that sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace.” Luke 1:78-79. The mandate is to RESCUE THE PERISHING AND MAKE THEM DISCIPLES. The mandate is to liberate people through the demonstration of the power of God and raise them to stardom through the teaching of the principles of Christ and the full gospel.
- When there is divine visitation, God’s enemies are destroyed- Isaiah 26:14; 29:6.
- When there is divine visitation, there is restoration- Ezekiel 38:8.
We enjoy this visitation every time we gather in this commission but once a year saints from all walks of life gather at the beginning of the year to receive their allocation and be launched into their inheritance.
The AGSS is therefore not a usual church service but a special divine PROPHETIC AGENDA to launch the saints into their inheritance. You receive your allotment of the aspect of your destiny that is due.
7 Days UNINTERRUPTED Anointing
It is a time where everything standing between you and your inheritance is removed through seven days UNINTERRUPTED anointing and the booster PERFECTION ANOINTING on the last day when seven ministers representing the seven spirits of God (Isaiah 11:1-4), anoint each person; just as the children of Israel marched round Jericho for seven days and seven times on the last day and the walls of Jericho collapsed. Naaman had to dip himself seven times in the River Jordan for him to be healed of leprosy. This is the time to be SOAKED in the ANOINTING of STARS and CHAMPIONS for seven days. You will enter into your rest on the seventh day even as God rested on the seventh day Genesis 2:3.
The Passover feast was celebrated for seven days Exodus 12 and 13. This gathering was so important that God prescribed the place where it should be held. It did not take place just anywhere; God chose the place. “15Seven days shalt thou keep a solemn feast unto the LORD thy God in the place which the LORD shall choose:” Deuteronomy 16:15. This is the place! This is where the ‘Dayspring From On High’ has chosen to touch down on earth. You cannot question God’s choice. You can only go along.
The Passover Sacrifice
One of the distinctive features of the Passover was the Passover sacrifice. After the Passover, the children of Israel were delivered from over 400 years of bondage. They came out loaded with wealth and the Bible says none of them fell sick either. They were supernaturally healed and kept in health. Psalm 105:37, “He brought them forth also with silver and gold: and there was not one feeble person among their tribes.”
Death passed them over. Sickness passed them over. Poverty came to an end.
It is our services and burnt offerings that God remembers in the day when we are challenged to intervene.
It is a time for breaking into new levels of revelation, wealth and promotion. It is a time for receiving divine assistance to overcome difficult obstacles in your life and remove hindrances to destiny manifestation. This is the time to tap into the very strong anointing to destroy foundational and generational problems and curses for unlimited and uncommon all-round breakthrough, wealth and promotion.
This is the time when the glory cloud shifts to Abuja, the centre of the nation and the nation’s capital, for TRANSMISSION of COVENANT BLESSINGS to the saints across the nation.
JOIN us from Monday 23rd – Sunday 29th January 2017
See you there! Have a great week!