HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Joseph lost his mother at a tender age. He was hated by his brothers who plotted to kill him and sold him into slavery. He made it.
Ruth was a widow with no future; she made it as a result of her choice to follow her mother-in-law Naomi and her God.
Esther was an orphan who was raised by a senior cousin in a foreign land; she became queen. Rahab was a prostitute with a bad reputation; she entered into the genealogy of Christ. Jephthah was the son of a prostitute; he became one of the Judges of Israel.
David was the youngest of 8 sons of Jesse who was not considered fit to be king. Even after he was anointed, he became a victim of one the hottest pursuits in human history. He made it to the throne.
A widow lost her husband and inherited a huge debt for which her two sons were about to be taken as slaves. God turned her situation around.
The Lord has sent me to tell you that you too can succeed!
God made you a winner, a victorious person. You are destined to win. You are destined for the top. You are the head and not the tail. You are above and not beneath. Rise and take your position!
The seed of greatness is in you. You can’t afford to be a loser.
- Losers are never celebrated.
- Losers never know fulfilment.
- Losers are always relegated.
- Losers are despised.
- Losers have no friends. The loser’s world is a lonely world.
- Losers are miserable and frustrated.
You are not a loser, and you will never be numbered among losers.
God did not design you to fail. Look at the human body and you will understand what I am saying. God furnished the human body with everything it needs to succeed.
When God made man He gave him a mandate: Genesis 1:26-28, “And God said let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth: And God blessed them, and God said unto them, be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
The following facts then emerge about the product God created:
- He should have and operate in the image of God. A man or woman who does have the image of God is a failed product.
- He should be blessed financially and materially.
- He should be physically sound.
- He should be spiritually and emotionally sound.
- He should exercise dominion. He should be able to dominate and not be dominated by anything or anyone but God. By this statement God also spoke your enemies into existence. There would have been no need for the word subdue if there will be no resistance and opposition. Many get disappointed that they are not getting an easy ride. You mandate gave you the right of dominion.
- He should be fruitful in everything he does.
- He should keep on growing and multiplying.
You were designed to be fruitful, creative, productive, effective, prosperous and responsible. You were created to be the head and not the tail; above and not beneath. You were designed to be a winner and not a loser; a victor and not a victim. God created you to express His success on earth; to reflect His nature and show you off to principalities and powers. He planned for you to be fat and flourishing.
You are not designed to be a failed project. He made you an achiever. He made you an accomplisher, a proof-producer.
The big question is why do people fail?
- Failure to understand one’s purpose leading to satanic distractions and diversions.
- Ignorance of success principles.
- Evil company and counsel.
- Spiritual problems.
- Unresolved ancestral sins and curses.
- Unresolved personal sins.
- Demonic oppression, witchcraft and occult manipulation,
- Neglect of God. Joshua 1:8
- Failure to plan.
God is getting ready to turn things around for you. The Bible says when the Lord turned our captivity we were like them that dream.
Blind Bartimaeus had his situation turned around; the woman with the issue of blood too. I bind every demon spirit interfering with your progress in the name of Jesus Christ.
A spectacular change is going to take place in your life this year in Jesus name. Your success is inevitable!!
What Is Success?
- Success is not a destination you arrive at; it is a life-style that produces positive results.
- It is an attitude.
- It is choosing to believe the best about yourself. Some people only believe the worst things about themselves. They major on their faults and weaknesses. Most people don’t believe in themselves because they don’t know themselves. I am in the God class – strong, powerful, clean, invincible and prosperous. You are in the God class. You are more valuable than you think.
- It is starving your weaknesses and feeding your strength.
- It is not an accident; it is a choice. It is choosing to enjoy what you do. It is choosing to do the right things.
- It is making success decisions and committing to implementing them daily. You succeed not the day it manifests but the day you commit to success decisions and managing them daily.
- It is taking success steps daily. Some people have the jackpot mentality. They wait for a big break, a big leap to the top: they forget that it is safer and surer to climb the ladder one step at a time. Skyscrapers are built one block upon another. Believe in the efforts you are making now.
- It is refusing to be ruled by the opinion of others. You must realize that first you cannot satisfy or please everyone. Secondly, he who points out my fault is helping me because he shows me where I need to make improvements. It is not a problem if someone says my nose is crooked. It is a problem if it remains crooked after that.
- It is refusing to allow your stumbling stones to become tomb stones; instead, it is turning them into stepping stones. Stop regretting your past and start planning for a glorious future.
- It is turning your adversities into opportunities; your tests into testimonies, pain into gain, your mess into a message.
- It is the ability to bounce back from defeat.
- It is choosing to be a starter and a finisher.
- It is having and displaying the spirit of a changer.
- It is being teachable.
- It is identifying your best qualities and developing them to the fullest.
- It is developing yourself to become valuable and needed in the society.
- It is finding out who you are sent to and serving them.
- It is going where you are celebrated and not where you are tolerated.
- It is obeying all the commandments of God or obeying God in all things and trusting Him for everything. Joshua 1:8 Great opportunities are often destroyed by small decisions. We must observe to do according to all that is written in the Word of God so that we too can prosper and have good success.
- It is raising a successor and leaving a good legacy
God will connect you to helpers of your destiny and you will fly high this year in Jesus name. Happy New Year!!!